PHP AdWords API Lib
End User License Agreement
1. LICENSE DEFINITIONS
- "Materials" are defined as the software, documentation, license key codes and other materials, including any updates and upgrade thereto, that are provided to you under this Agreement. Materials also include the Redistributables as defined below.
- "Redistributables" are the files with “.inc” suffix located in the “/include” folder in the Materials.
2. LICENSE GRANT
- Subject to all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Mirchev Ideas grants to you a non-exclusive, non-assignable, copyright license to use the Materials.
- Subject to all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Mirchev Ideas grants to you a non-exclusive, non-assignable copyright license to modify the Materials, or any portions thereof, that are (i) provided in source code form or, (ii) are defined as Redistributables and are provided in text form.
- The scope of your license depends on the type of license you purchased from Mirchev Ideas. The variety of license scopes are set forth below.
STANDARD LICENSE: If you are using the Materials under the control of a Standard license, you may install and use the Materials on an unlimited number of computers within your organization.
PROFESSIONAL LICENSE: If you are using the Materials under the control of a Professional license, you may install and use the Materials on an unlimited number of computers within your organization. Subject to all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Mirchev Ideas grants to you a non-exclusive, non-assignable copyright license to distribute the Redistributables, or any portions thereof, as part of the product or application you developed using the Materials.
3. LICENSE RESTRICTIONS
- You may NOT: (i) use or copy the Materials except as provided in this Agreement; (ii) rent or lease the Materials to any third party; (iii) assign this Agreement or transfer the Materials without the express written consent of Mirchev Ideas; (iv) modify, adapt, or translate the Materials in whole or in part except as provided in this Agreement; (v) reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Materials; (vi) attempt to modify or tamper with the normal function of a license manager that regulates usage of the Materials; or (vii) distribute, sublicense or transfer the source code form of any components of the Materials and derivatives thereof to any third party except as provided in this Agreement.
- DISTRIBUTION: Distribution of the Materials is also subject to the following limitations: You (i) shall be solely responsible to your customers for any update or support obligation or other liability which may arise from the distribution, (ii) shall not make any statement that your product is "certified," or that its performance is guaranteed, by Mirchev Ideas, (iii) shall not use Mirchev Ideas' name or trademarks to market your product without written permission, (iv) shall prohibit disassembly and reverse engineering, (v) shall not publish reviews of Materials designated as beta without written permission by Mirchev Ideas, and (vi) shall indemnify, hold harmless, and defend Mirchev Ideas and its suppliers from and against any claims or lawsuits, including attorney's fees, that arise or result from your distribution of any product.
- SOFTWARE TRANSFER: You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this Agreement only with Mirchev Ideas’ prior written permission.
Title to the Materials and all copies thereof remain with Mirchev Ideas or its suppliers. The Materials are copyrighted and are protected by United States copyright laws and international treaty provisions. You will not remove any copyright notice from the Materials. You agree to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Materials. Except as expressly provided herein, Mirchev Ideas does not grant any express or implied right to you under Mirchev Ideas patents, copyrights, trademarks, or trade secret information.
5. NO WARRANTY
THE MATERIALS AND INFORMATION ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITH NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, OR ANY WARRANTY OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF ANY PROPOSAL, SPECIFICATION, OR SAMPLE.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
MIRCHEV IDEAS OFFERS NO WARRANTY EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD- PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NEITHER MIRCHEV IDEAS NOR ITS SUPPLIERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR OTHER LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF MIRCHEV IDEAS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
7. USER SUBMISSIONS
You agree that any material, information or other communication, including all data, images, sounds, text, and other things embodied therein, you transmit or post to Mirchev Ideas websites or provide to Mirchev Ideas under this Agreement will be considered non-confidential ("Communications"). Mirchev Ideas will have no confidentiality obligations with respect to the Communications. You agree that Mirchev Ideas and its designees will be free to copy, modify, create derivative works, publicly display, disclose, distribute, license and sublicense through multiple tiers of distribution and licensees, incorporate and otherwise use the Communications, including derivative works thereto, for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes.
8. TERMINATION OF THIS LICENSE
This Agreement becomes effective on the date you accept this Agreement and will continue until terminated as provided for in this Agreement. Mirchev Ideas may terminate this license at any time if you are in breach of any of its terms and conditions. Upon termination, you will immediately return to Mirchev Ideas or destroy the Materials and all copies thereof.
9. APPLICABLE LAWS
Any claim arising under or relating to this Agreement shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the Republic of Bulgaria, without regard to principles of conflict of laws.